|Inscription A6||Index||Plan||< Prev.||Next >|
Square black canvas painted in gold lettering|
by a Storm of Thunder and Lightning
30th December 1672
and Rebuilt 1677, and Finished
in the year 1678.
Stepn SHARPEIGH, Gent, Richard CRYER, Churchwardens;
Richard SHARPE, Gent, Thomas HUNT, Sidemen;
James MUNN, John CHITTENDEN, Churchwardens
for the year 1713.
Haslewood p12. On the fly leaf of the Parish Register, which begins 1653, is this entry: July 21 1678 first child baptised in the new church
|St George's Church, Benenden||With thanks to OFHS Copyright St George's Church, © 2015|